I wasn’t sure what I would post about earlier today, and then it arrived – the Traveling Stash Box! If you’re wondering what in the world I’m talking about, stop over at Cherise’s blog, Sewingly Along and check them out.
I was so excited to hear that I won one over at DeeDee’s blog land home, and I couldn’t wait for it to arrive. So when that text came in that it was at my doorstep, I was jazzed to get home and break open the box!
Here’s the goodies it contained!
Some patterns and books..
And if course, fabric..
Here are the goodies that I took and added to my stash..
And here are the goodies that I stashed in the box for the next winner to gander at..
That brings us to the giveaway part of this post! I will be sending this busting at the seams box if goodies to the next winner soon! If you want a chance to win, leave a comment. I will be picking the winner on February 22 at 9pm central time.
There are a few rules to this as well (any questions-check here):
- Be an active blogger. Post about receiving and the giveaway on your blog in a timely manner.
- There is a note in the box that logs where the box has been. Please add your info and place the note back in the box.
- There is a list of Rules and Guidelines in the box. Please read and follow these and return the list to the box.
- You may take anything you like from the box. Just replace every item with comparable quilt shop quality items equal to the amount taken. See guidelines below.
- Ship the box to the next person in a reasonable amount of time.
- Due to the amount of postage shipping is only within the USA.
Ready…go! Leave a comment if you want to be the lucky one to get the box next!