Holy hannah, it is December 1st. I can’t believe 2013 is almost over.
Yep, this post should have been done and up yesterday to round up the end of November, but this is how I roll apparently. So off to check in on how I did on November’s goals:
– Cut food spending by 75%. – Cut by 68%. May not be 75%, but a pretty dang good amount!
– Save at least $250 to our Wedding Fund – Done!
– Put all extra income to credit card debt. – That I have done, and I’ve paid off $2,200 total this month!
– List at least 5 items each week to my Etsy shop – And done! I’ve been taking photos and adding items like crazy!
– Cross at least one thing off of my 30 Before Thirty list – And also done! One thing crossed off in November!
While I may not have been right on the spot for each of the goals, I think November went pretty good for working my way to getting to the finish line of being Debt-free!
Now for some goals for December:
– Save at least $750 to my Emergency Fund.
– Get my debt payment amount to 40% paid off (at 26% as of Dec. 1).
– List at least 5 items each week to my Etsy shop.
– Cross at least three things off of my 30 Before Thirty list.
We’ll check in at the end of December, and get some really good goals set forth for the new year!