Today is my day off, which is a good day in my books! Now for a few other things that are making me happy this week:
- I am always happy for a stop at Caribou for my most favorite holiday drink.
- As many know, I love Christmas, and guess what?? 2 weeks until Christmas! Yes, I did just write that.
- I am working on an awesome quilt – that will be finished today – tomorrow at the latest – to be given to my mentor before he leaves the state.
- I scored a space in the sidebar of Living on Sweet Tea, a blog I read regularly! Hello to all who have made it here from a little click over there 🙂
- Our Christmas decorations are up, and I have enjoyed at least one cup of tea in front of the tree at night with the lights on. Magical! There is just something about Christmas lights at night.
- I have a few hours of overtime in work this week already. Yes, that means more work, but it also means more money!
- And the thing I am most happy about…my student loans have been paid off as of yesterday!!!
What is making you happy this week?