We have been ticking along on the list of things to do for the wedding. We are 7 months away, and well…haven’t crossed too many things off just yet.
I have, however, put together my list of things that I am going to make for the wedding. Anyone who knows me knows that I am a crafty gal. And what better way to personalize and save on a wedding than to make things yourself, am I right??
And of course, where else would I find many of these ideas other than my wedding board on Pinterest!
As of now, the list includes:
- Banner for the fireplace. “Happily Ever After”. Made from vintage sheets.
- Monogram burlap flag to post in the garden.
- Sign with our Instagram hashtag. (joining the hashtag club!). – complete!
- Pallet sign for the front yard.
- Monogram wrapped wreath for the front door. – complete!
- Pictures in old windows from Grandma.
- Burlap and lace on vases. Flowers will be from the Farmers Market.
- Whatever the backdrop will be for the river rock bed that we will get married on in the garden.
- Chalkboard paint a couple trays for signs.
- Wood sign for tree in backyard. “Mutual Awesomeness — Forever”
- Sign for Ring Security (not Ring Bearer) to carry. – complete!
- Bouquets! Just about have all of the brooches collected.
Oh, how I can’t wait for the day to be here already! I can’t wait to marry that man! :o)