Welcome to the big day. The day that I actually feel like I’m supposed to be an adult now. The day I turn 30! I’m not doing the “29 again” story, I’m going big (or go home, right??)! It started with a coffee run this morning, and awesomely enough, I got my FREE drink at 6:25am on 6/25! Now if only I was also turning 25, oh well.
Sidenote: Isn’t she a stinkin’ cutie! Niecey and I were playing peek under the table as she was working on her walking. She is an absolute doll!
In honor of a little 30 action, here’s 30 things I plan to do while I am 30:
- Head to a St. Paul Saints game, their last year in the current stadium.
- Marry the love of my life, my battle buddy, my best friend!
- Travel to Hawaii for the first time ever.
- Take a bike ride around Maui while J and I are there on our honeymoon.
- Run my first 5k (not sure when or where, but it will happen).
- Meet J’s dad.
- Go to a roller derby game.
- Move into a loft with J.
- Sew myself a skirt with fabric that is all set aside.
- Finish the Scrappy Circles quilt and the Tumbling Gnome quilt.
- Go snow tubing at the local ski hill.
- Make 5 recipes for my Pinterest board.
- Re-learn sign language.
- Head on down to the Paint Pub with a few of my favorite people.
- Pay off all of my credit card debt!
- Go shooting at the range at least 5 times.
- Reupholster the chaise lounge.
- Reupholster our two big comfy chairs.
- Lose the pesky 20 lbs that won’t go away.
- Teach my niece some amazing things in this world.
- Attend J’s graduation for his associate’s degree.
- Cross off two other states on my & J’s list of 50 states to visit together.
- Cut and donate my hair to Locks of Love.
- Fill my Etsy shops, Art in My Soul and Recut Designs, and make extra income with them.
- Help J to get a website up, and possibly an Etsy shop, for his ceramics.
- Upgrade my phone to a newer model!
- Paint a piece of furniture for our new place, whereever we end up moving.
- Do the standing paddle boarding at a local lake.
- Try out 2 new restaurants that we haven’t eaten at yet.
- Go to an art gallery opening and get all fancied up for it.
And there we have it, 30 things to do while I am 30! I’m ready to start crossing things off!
What is on your list of things to do this year??